Original Air Date: Jul. 13, 2017
In boxing, rules like “protect yourself at all times” and “no hitting below the belt” are important… really important! If there weren’t any rules, more fighters would get hurt. Well, it’s the same thing (OK, not quite the same thing!) when you’re networking.
Don’t let your business suffer by not following the “rules” – just listen to the third man in the ring and generate more prospects, more referrals, and more business. This practical and impactful webinar will provide ground rules for many networking interactions including:
- How do you start and end a conversation?
- How do you talk about your business?
- How do you hand out a business card?
- What’s the best way to stay in touch and where do you even start?
- What events should you attend?
- How do you network with current prospects and clients?
- How do you ask for a referral?
Now touch gloves and come out networking!