You’ve got the basics of customer service down, and you do a good job for your clients. But what can you do to deepen the relationship, create a bond that will withstand those little “hiccups” that can occur in any interaction involving human beings, and prove to your clients that they are definitely with the right agency. Even more importantly, how do you go beyond “good” to “WOW” and prove they are being served by the right Client Services representative?
In this program, Sandy explores the small nuances that create a big impact in your relationships with clients. From first contact (and even before) to your last interaction, everything you say and do must be focused on one thing: making that client say WOW! Sandy will share stories and examples that demonstrate the importance of paying extra attention to the tiny details, finding out what really matters to your clients and delivering that to them, and adding special touches that surprise and delight them over and over, creating a bond of trust and respect that makes it impossible for anyone else to tear them away!
After this program, attendees will:
- Ask better questions to determine how to serve clients at a higher level;
- Use scripts and dialogues to hold meaningful conversations that uncover clients’ hidden needs and desires;
- Employ a simple formula to proactively plan how to do much more than simply appease clients;
- Utilize creative ideas to deepen their relationship with clients by surprising them (when they least expect it!)
- Implement systems and tools that consistently remind clients of the added value they bring to the table and plant seeds for repeat and referral business.