This two-day class is designed to:
- Sharpen your ability to review the financial reports of prospects and clients
- Enhance your credibility with key decision-makers (speak their language), be a “trusted advisor”
- Maximize your ability to identify long-term, successful clients
- Increase your comfort with the world of financial analysis
- Use annual reports/online resources, if available, for risk AND opportunity identification
- Master financial terminology and better understand drivers of Moody’s/credit ratings.
Participants will not only dive into financial statements, but using a sophisticated business simulation they will actually run a company to see how their decisions impact their financial results. This hands-on seminar will have you learn by doing!