Thought leadership is a hot topic right now, and for very good reason. Research from the National Center for the Middle Market shows that:
- 58% of decision makers choose a business based off thought leadership
- 61% of decision makers are more willing to pay a premium to work with a company that articulates a clear vision through thought leadership
Statistics like these demonstrate that thought leadership is good for business. It costs nothing but time and can help position you as THE expert in your industry, your community, and your area of specialization. As a thought leader, you become the “go to”, trusted source of information, insight, breadth of experience, and expertise.
But what exactly IS thought leadership? What defines it and how do you deliver it, measure it, and use it to grow your business?
In This Info-Packed, 40 Minute Webcast, You’ll Learn:
- What thought leadership is – and what it’s not (It’s not a sales pitch!)
- Why it works – what makes it valuable to people and how it brings new business in the door
- How to create a simple, effective thought leadership plan that you can execute in 3 hours per week or less
- How to gauge reader/viewer/follower response – and how to make your efforts even more effective and valued
- How to measure your progress and grow your following
- Effective approaches illustrated by specific examples and “Do’s & Don’ts”.