Original Air Date: Dec. 3, 2019
Liability claims against corporate directors and officers are an increasingly global phenomenon. A number of different factors are contributing to the globalization of D&O liability, including legislative changes, changes in regulatory enforcement activity, and the rise of litigation financing.
Join us for a panel discussion that may help you articulate the challenges faced by clients in this evolving environment as we review recent cases that reflect:
- Global Regulatory Cooperation
- Collective Redress Measures around the Globe
- The Impact of Litigation Funding
- Corporate and Individual Accountability
- Multi Jurisdiction Litigation