Online Learning Center
Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content. To access the Online Learning Center you must be logged in to this site with a Cornerstone level account.
- If you have an existing Cornerstone account, log in and return to this page.
- For self-service help, reference the Account Setup Quick Guide.
- For password or account assistance, email email@example.com.
If you are logged in with a Cornerstone account and still see this message, try a hard refresh of your browser by holding CTRL on your keyboard and either pressing F5 or clicking the page refresh button.
Features of the Online Learning Center
- Over 100 interactive online courses across five categories: Commercial, Personal, Intro to Insurance, Manager’s Series, and Business Skills
- Suggested QuickStart curricula determined by role and experience level
- Register, Resume, Save, and Track course completions via your Transcript
- Easily access the OLC from Chubbeducation.com with your Cornerstone level account
- An expanding library of educational resources
Personal Lines Systems, Service and Product Webinars
Join Chubb PRS for virtual learning opportunities from the comfort of your desk! Participants will learn about product updates, new product offerings, services and systems training. Check back often for new topics. Registration for these sessions is found on the Chubb Agent Portal. A schedule and instructions on how to register can be found by following the link below.
Certified Advisor of Personal Insurance (CAPI)
Chubb Personal Insurance, in partnership with the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Aresty Institute of Executive Education, is offering the Certified Advisor of Personal Insurance (CAPI) designation program, a comprehensive educational curriculum intended for high performing insurance professionals.
Custom Agency Programs
As a Cornerstone agent, Chubb Agency Education can bring customized training programs to you. Use your annual Cornerstone funds for in-agency training and development programs that address the areas that are important to you.